Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WEIGH IN WEIGHT WATCHERS WEDNESDAYS



I weighed in today before my weight watchers meeting. I don't go every week I usually go every other weekand, and just weigh myself at home. But today I did weigh in and I am happy to say that I weighed in at 185.8 pounds which is a total of 14.6 pounds since I've joined weight watchers, and a total loss since I've started this life change of 21.6 pounds! which means I am officially out of the obese category, and my BMI is 29.1! It did take me a little bit longer then I wanted to get out of the obese category, but I'm finally out and I want to celebrate. Usually when I celebrate I go out to eat somewhere, but I need to find other ways to reward myself. I'm thinking maybe a new tattoo hmmm; Until next time...

love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment