Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SNOOKI'S SLIM DOWN

I'm not a huge Jersey Shore fan, but when they are about to have a good fight or something messy is going to air I will tune in ( I know that's bad, but I love to see some hot mess reality TV). I always did love Snookie, but me and my friends used to joke that she had the shape of an IPad lol. Recently I was watching E news and saw new pictures of her and she looks great.

(before)

(after)



I was joking with my friend that it's only a matter of time before some naked pics get "leaked" of her, and all of a sudden while I was looking for some pictures of her I found this...



I have no comment all I can do is SMH.Until next time...

love,

Jessica



1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that last photo of her made me giggle, thank you. I needed that. I LOVE reality shows too.

    ReplyDelete