Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MY LATEST SHOPPING DEALS

Sunday my cousin wanted to go to Jeremys because they were having a 30% off sale on all women clothes (which happens almost every weekend). I really didn't want to go because I don't want to buy a whole lot of clothes until I get to my goal weight, but who am I kidding I'm a sucker for a good sale. So I ended up buying three pairs of jeans and two shirts for $37.00! The shopping gods blessed me that day indeed.

Even though I did get a very good deal; trying on clothes is still a nightmare for me. I would pick out a size 32 in one pair of pants and couldn't fit it, but I picked out a 31 in another designer and could fit it perfect. I even tried on a size 10 in these shorts and they could fit, but I didn't buy them because they made my booty look flat. But my question is what size do I really wear? Until next time...

love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment