Monday, June 6, 2011

VOGUE ITALIA GETS CURVY FOR ITS JUNE 2011 ISSUE

Anybody that knows me knows that I love fashion and shopping (I have the credit card debt to prove it). Anyway I have been a Vogue subscriber since I was in high school, and I love the fashions, but I have to say that I do miss seeing women that look like me on the covers of thier magazines. So I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that Vogue Italia was having curvy girls featured in their June 2011 issue. I can't wait to get off work so I can buy this issue!













These ladies are bringing all kind of fabness (I know that's not a word), fierce, killer divaliciousness (I know  that's not a word either), and I'm loving it. I must say that I get so caught up in getting skinny that I forgot that I have to love myself no matter what size I am. So this post goes out to all the curvy ladies; all the real curvy ladies. Not the people that the media calls curvy that are only are a size 4. I'm talking about the real curvy girls with the big booties and thick thighs! So a round of applause for Vogue Italia for featuring REAL WOMEN with REAL CURVES!

Until next time...

love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment