Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MOTIVATION: TOCCARA JONES

I picked Toccara a former America's Next Top Model contestant because she is shaped some what like me.


(Before)




(After)






When I saw Toccara on the celebrity fit club I thought that she didn't need to be on there. Most of her weight was in her breast, and little in her thighs, but she had a flat stomach and she looked cool to me. Now that she has lost weight though she does look a lot better. I wonder if this is how I'm going to look like when I lose my weight since I am shaped how she was (minus the flat stomach). Well anyway the girl looks great congrats to her! Until next time...

love,

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I agree i dont think she needed to lose weight personally i think she was pretty bigger but thats just my opinion

    ReplyDelete