Tuesday, May 3, 2011

WORKOUTS THAT I DO AT THE GYM AND AT HOME


My favorite is spin classes they are actually (for a lack of a better word) fun, but unfortunately I haven't been able to go like I used to because of my work schedule.


My other go to workout is the elliptical; I usually burn 700 plus calories in a hour on this. (Why do they look so happy on the elliptical?)



When I don't feel like going to the gym I workout to this DVD. It's a quick 20 minute workout and it's intense; perfect for someone that always uses the excuse that they are "to busy to workout."

WORKOUTS I WANT TO TRY

I'm also interested in bikram yoga; their are a couple of studios in my town that I have meant to try out, but I have never had the time. This weekend I will definitely give it a try, and maybe I'll take some pictures if someone goes with me.


Late at night I see the Insanity infomercials and it looks crazy. I don't know if the results that they show are real, but I'm always up for trying something at least once.


An exercise boot camp is something that seems like a little fun minus the people yelling at you.



While writing this post I got one of Oprah's AH HA moments; I think I will try different workouts and blog about them during my 21 week Miami/ bikini challenge. What do you think about that? My first week I will be starting with Bikram yoga.
Oh and I haven't forgot about my reading labels post; I just haven't had time to go to the grocery store like I wanted to. I promise I will post it soon though; Until next time...

love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment