Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MY LATEST ONLINE PURCHASES

All of a sudden at work I had a rush of excitement about my Miami trip in October, and my birthday in September. Since I have nothing else to do with my time at work I decided to do a little online shopping. I was only planning on buying one dress as a possible birthday dress, but I got a little carried away.



This was my first purchase of the day; as you can see my girl Kim K wore something similar to it a while ago.




I think this white dress would be perfect for Miami, or the white parties that come up at the end of the summer.




I think this is the contender for my birthday dress; if you couldn't tell from my last Vegas pictures on my birthday I love a sequin dress.


Just to let everyone know all of the dresses that I bought are a size 8, so if I can't fit into a size 8 dress by my birthday then I won't have anything to wear, and I definitely won't be going to Miami looking like a beached whale. It shouldn't be so hard for me to fit into a size 8 dress considering that the dress I wore on my birthday last year was a size 10, but instead of looking like a stuffed pig in a dress I want it to be able to fit right meaning NO SPANX! So what do you think? Do you think that I can do it? Or do you think that my goal isn't challenging enough? Until next time...

Love,

Jessica






No comments:

Post a Comment