Thursday, May 5, 2011

FROM OBESE TO OVERWEIGHT


As all of you know from my last post I am 189.4 pounds. According to the BMI calculator that puts me at 30.5 which is considered obese. I have to lose 4.4 more pounds till I'm in the "overweight" category which would put me at 29.9.
When I first calculated my BMI I never thought that I would be obese I always thought of obese as my friend Sherman Klump (pictured above). I know being obese effects your health in many negative ways you are more likely to develop type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, strokes, and sleep apnea. I'm way to young to develop these type of problems not only do I have myself to live for I have a child to live for also. So my mini goal is to get out of the "obese" category in two weeks. Well until next time...

love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment