Tuesday, May 17, 2011

IT'S TIME TO LET HIM GO LADY





Chrissy and Jim Jones

Jim Jones' mother
I was watching one of my guilty pleasures Love & Hip Hop it was the reunion special last night; it wasn't as entertaining as I thought it was going to be, but neither was the show really so I don't know what I was really expecting. I must say though all of the ladies did look nice except Somaya (the one w/ the bright red lipstick). After the show one of my friends and I had a talk about one of the cast mates named Chrissy (the one in the grey jumpsuit). She is with a rapper by the name of Jim Jones; his mother is very over bearing and by looks of things is almost impossible for Chrissy to get along with. Me and my friend talked about a few situations where we had to deal with some past and one present relationship where we have to deal with over bearing over protective mothers of grown ass men.

So my question to all the ladies and men (if it applies to you); would you be able to be in a relationship with someone who has an over bearing mother? Like I said earlier I've had my share of boyfriends with over bearing mothers, and I couldn't stand it! On top of that what can I say to my boyfriend; "your mama gets on my nerves and I can't stand her." No I can't say that, so I either have to sit there and take it or leave. When I'm in a relationship it's me and you not me you your mama. I believe that most mothers that are like that are miserable and lonely and want their son's to fill in as there man instead of their grown adult son. I'm sorry for the rant, but I just had to say how I felt about this situation. Until next time...

love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment