Thursday, May 5, 2011

MY GUILTY PLEASURES


Every time I eat these foods I feel oh so happy that I almost want to breakout into the electric slide. I haven't eaten most of these foods in months (I had round table pizza on my cheat day last Saturday and it was oh so good), but I still crave them daily. What really irritates me are these people that say, "oh since I've been eating healthy I have no cravings for the unhealthy foods that I used to eat." BULLSHIT, you know good and well if somebody offered you a big juicey, tender, falling off the bone BBQ rib you would eat it faster then I could say ummm ummm good. Anyway, these are a few things that I want to eat, but can't because I'm on this diet.

I could slam a whole rack of ribs if I wanted to smh


I love, love, love, love pizza

I tried to find a pic of steak fries which I buy from my 
local taco truck. which is steak, fries, cheese, and
sour cream UMMMM

Super burritos with lots of guacamole, and sour cream

Garlic noodles and crab; which is what I'll be eating tomorrow
I can hardly wait for all the garlic goodness

chicken and waffles (perferably rascoes)

McDonalds fries. Anybody that says they don't like their
fries is a lie

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with pizza, mexican food, and sushi!! The cravings do come less frequently but they do come up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crave these foods everyday Christina. How long has it been since you last had junk food.

    ReplyDelete