Friday, April 1, 2011

Week 1 pictures EEEKK!!!!!











I took these pictures of myself last night before I hit the gym. I almost didn’t post these pictures because they are pretty embarrassing, but after thinking for awhile I decided to post them because this is going to motivate me to lose this weight. Anyway, this is 198 pounds (gross isn’t it) in bikini bottoms and a bra. I’m going to buy a bikini online because its hard for me to find bikini tops that can fit because I wear a size 38 H.
Like I said earlier I went to the gym last night; I usually go to the gym Monday- Friday for 2 ½- 3 hours. I do an hour of cardio and the rest of the time I do circuit training. It’s been kind of hard going to the gym five days a week because I just started a new job, and my hours are 9-6. So when I get off I have to fix dinner for my son, help him with his homework, clean up, try to do some laundry, put my son to bed, and by that time its 9:00 pm and I’m exhausted. But I have still been going to the gym at the least four times a week. So pray for me that I won’t pass out from exhaustion from my crazy schedule.
So let me touch on what this blog is going to be about; of course it’s going to be about my weight loss, but I will discuss other things besides that. I’m not exactly sure yet (lol), but I will talk about other things. A little bit about me: I’m Jessica; I’m from Oakland, CA. I have an eight year old son, I love sports, and I love to go shopping. I know I sound kind of shallow, but I enjoy others things also I just can’t think of them right now.
            Well I’m going to try my hardest to take pictures of myself every week in my bikini to show my progress, and I’ll also post other things that are not just about my new lifestyle change. Well have a great weekend all and I’ll post something (hopefully) Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment