Friday, April 1, 2011

INSPERATION/ MOTIVATION

    Before I go any further into this post I just want to let everyone know that I am NOT gay (there's nothing wrong with being gay of course); I do love men very much. Actually I have a boyfriend I might mention him from time to time, but not much. Anyway this post is about what I inspire to look like; basically what I want to look like once I lose my weight. By NO means do I want to be stick thin; I still want my curves and lets face it my boobies are going nowhere. So what I did was pick some women that are kind of shaped like me in a way.


First is Catya (from the BGC) I picked her because she big bobbies like me



Next is JLo she's not really shaped like me but she just had two kids and looks great!



3rd is Kim K I love this girl, and I would kill for that stomach 


Last but not least the boss of all bosses Beyonce. Do I even need to say why I picked her?

That is the end of my post. I haven't had a chance to buy a bikini online yet because I haven't found any that don't look like granny swimsuits. If anyone knows any websites that has bikini's for women with big boobies let me know; I would greatly appreciate it. Once again have a good weekend everybody I'll post again later.

Love Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I think that Kim is really my goal body. She is about my height. Its hard but I have posted pictures of her everywhere for encouragement.

    ReplyDelete