Friday, April 15, 2011

Me in My Bikini




     This is me in a bikini; don't I look sexy? (lol) Any way as you can see I'm nowhere near ready to go out in public in a bikini. I thought I would be ready for a bikini by my birthday (September 6th). But by the looks of things I might not be ready till next year. FYI I would have did a back shot of me, but my whole butt was basically out.




    Also for your viewing pleasure are a pair of jeans that I could fit into; I believe in 2004. As you can see I can't get them over my hips (I know my butt isn't the problem because it's basically nonexistent. As everyone can see I have a whole lot of work ahead of me to get to my 145 pounds goal, but I am up for the challenge. Well until next time all; I promise I will post more often about this crazy journey of mine.

love Jessica



4 comments:

  1. I've got a ton of pants like that. It can be pretty frustrating for me. But hey!! We'll get it soon!!! Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment Lisa; I was starting to feel like I was talking to myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your goal is 145lbs, but how much do you weigh now?

    GLAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi glamvoy, Im 194 right now and Im 5'7

    ReplyDelete