Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I've Been Eating This Week


In the morning I eat Raisin Bran Crunch with fat free milk it's 320 calories and it's filling, and in my opinion it tastes better then regular Raisin Bran. Just make sure you eat the serving size which is 1 cup of cereal and 1/2 cup of milk.



At lunch I eat a turkey bologna with fat free cheese and whole wheat bread; I eat it with mustard and NO mayonnaise.





For dinner I have 4 ounces of chicken breast or turkey ground with some vegetables. This usually comes up to about 900 calories a day. I know that sound like a lot of calories, but my weight loss has plateaued, so I figured I'd cut more calories out of my diet. So far I think I lost 5 pounds since I started this diet (Sunday); Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment