Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TOO SKINNY?!

I was board at work yesterday so decided to browse a few weight loss blogs to get some ideas or insperation from other bloggers. Well while I was browsing I ran into one blog (I'm not going to name it), and she had "Thinsperation" pictures. When I saw some of the pictures I was a little confuessed as to why somebody would want to be that skinny. Anyway here is some of the pictures that she posted; to the credit of some of these celebraties they are not this skinny anymore.

Nicole Richie: went from thick to stick thin; now she looks to be at a healthy weight.


Lindsay Lohan: she was fine the way she looked before in her teenage years, but she decided to stick thin also. She has also put on weight after this picture.



Chanel Iman: In her defense she said she is trying to gain weight by eating steak and potato diet (don't we all wish we were that lucky)


 I myself have "thinsperations" but nothing this drastic; is this what some girls think is sexy now; what are your thoughts on this?

3 comments: