Thursday, April 14, 2011

My First Bikini



Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been pretty busy lately. So I know I said I was going to post a picture of myself in a bikini last Monday, but do you know how hard it is to find a bikini for somebody that wears a size H bra? I did find a bikini at Target; a yellow polka dot bikini to be exact. I look horrible in the bikini of course, and I almost don’t want to show the public my cellulite and stretch marks, but this is all for motivation right? My weight loss journey since the last time I posted has been disappointing. I just feel that since I have been dieting and working out 5 days a week for 3 hours a day I feel like I should be losing more weight then just 1 pound a week. My next post is going to be about what I've been eating lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment